- Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material presented on our website
(including graphical images, text, video clips, reprographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned,
controlled or licensed by Adar Technologies Inc or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark,
intellectual property law and other proprietary rights.
- You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial and
non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material in any way.
- Any copies of the pages of our website which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used
for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- You may not (whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program) create a database in an electronic
or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from our website without our prior written consent
save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us.
- Unless with our prior permission no part of our website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other
website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included
in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Linking to the home page of our website is greatly appreciated but written permission for using our name, logo and
linking to our site is required. Please contact us for the same. No deep linking or framing will be permitted without
prior written agreement. We reserve the right to revoke such permission at any time.
- You may not amend, republish, distribute, reproduce, adapt or modify any of the materials on our website or use any of
the materials for public performance or otherwise make commercial use of our website or any materials located on it
without our prior written consent.
- The permission granted terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or other terms and conditions
applicable to our website.
- Nothing on our website or your use of any of the services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights
under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Adar Technologies Inc, its affiliates or any third party,
whether implied or otherwise, save as expressly provided.
The contents of our website are subject to the matters set out below:
- Contents are only for general information or use by our clients (as indicated).
- The information on our website is updated from time to time. However, we hereby exclude any warranties (whether
expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular
purpose of our website or any of its contents, including (but not limited) to any price quotes or non-fraudulent
representations contained within our website.
- We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of
business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise
from the use of or inability to use our website, or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or omission
taken as a result of using our website or any such contents.
- Our website may contain material in the form of information, price quotes or representations submitted by third parties
and we accept no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material nor do we make any representations by
virtue of the contents of our website in respect of the guaranteed availability of any services advertised.
- We make no warranty that the contents of our website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has
contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law including any implied terms as the content
of our website is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We reserve the right to change all the contents of
our website at any time without notice to you.
- Barbadian law and exclusive jurisdiction of Barbados Courts apply with respect to contents of this Site. If you do not
agree with the governing law or these terms, please do not use our website.